- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
-EotL- collects the following data:
- Steam Unique ID for “VIP Donation Subscription”
- Email address
- Personal identification information (Name on credit card, billing address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide -EotL- with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the monthly VIP donation submission form.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
-EotL- may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Paypal / Stripe or any other third-party credit card processing service vendor
How will we use your data?
-EotL- collects your data so that we can:
- Process your donation subscription and manage your
When -EotL- processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
-EotL- does not store your data without the help of Paypal / Stripe or any other third-party credit card processing service vendor plug-in.
-EotL- will keep your subscription information for the duration of your subscription. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data immediately by cancelling your subscription and deleting your account.
-EotL- as this time will not send marketing materials to any subscriber’s registered email.
Should -EotL- change this policy, we will inform all active subscribers at that time.
What are your data protection rights?
-EotL- would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request -EotL- for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that -EotL- correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request -EotL- to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that -EotL- erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that -EotL- restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to -EotL-‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that -EotL- transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here through this form.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in on our forums
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality -EotL- uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising -EotL- uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. -EotL- sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that -EotL- has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your appropriate Information Commissioner’s Office.